baby growth

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

"The Great Challenge"


This past week and a half, I have been really busy being a MOM!! Wierd to say but, it is true!! The first couple of days were sleepless days and nights. Jett, I believe had a bit of a tummy ache 2 consecutive nights in a row. He cried and cried, it totally broke my heart. Patients I have when he cries, patients for what is making him cry, none! So, needless to say, I was very emotional the first few days home. Jett also had a bit of jaundice. So, we were up all night and had to be at the doctor's office early in the morning. You know, as a person, I can be organized perhaps in a cluttered type of way. Now, I have to be with a baby and his schedule. So, the night before, I had thought, well, he will eat at 6am and our appointment was at 9am so we would be fine, nope, did not work out that way. We ended up being 30minutes late. Thank goodness they were flexible!

Yes, Jett slept in bed with me on the two nights of horror, but I am proud to say, and I will knock on wood, has had 2 consecutive days of sleeping in his bassinett after feeding. He usually eats at 11:30pmish, 3amish, and again at 6amish. Our boy has been consistant the last 2 days.....yipppeeee!! At first, during the night I had thought that Jett had his days and nights mixed up, because that is all he wanted to do, is look at me and talk!! Too, cute, but at 3 in the morning!!! Now, he is up a bit more during the day and likes to hang out!!


Jett is definitley getting heavier. We have a doctor's appointment on Thursday, I can not wait to see how much he weighs.

He eats, pees, poops, and smiles constantly!!

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

Oh my gosh!!! I didn't even know he'd arrived until today! Yee haw! He's beautiful. Wow!