baby growth

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas Eve Hernandez Family


This snazzy toy turns into a walker, which Jett has been doing many "solitos" (standing by himself) and is able to walk with his new toy. At times the walker gets away from him and he splats!

This is what you call drinking and driving!!!

Momma and daddy got me 300 balls to roll around in. When I stand up, Momma says I have a great arm throwing the balls out of the pack-n-play.

Jett and the Family were patiently waiting for Nino Mano to arrive. The older kids literally had their fingers ready to tear into their envelopes. Of course now a days, older kids either want cell phones, lap tops, so we just give money!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jett is 100% Hernandi. Are you sure you didn't have an immaculate conception?

Lena said...

LOL, I wish I did!

Li Li said...

Man, Aurora is right! He is all Hernandez! What a looker he is becoming! :)