baby growth

Friday, April 04, 2008

Pictures from Canada

Jen and the Jett, what can I say, Jett loves the ladies!!
Bailey, Jett, Emylen, and Ellen

Tonya's son Bailey and The Jett. The ladies love them!

Jett was fine with Tonya if he did not look at her!! Tonya is the fastest talking black Canadian on earth!!
Then Jett could not get enough besitos from Nona! Sorry so blurry!
Nona was a bit loud for Jett and scared him at first
Ashley and The Jett
Scotia (Erica's niece) and The Jett- Scotia is a very good hockey player!
Nina Sara and The Jett
On the ferry! Jett got called a girl, wearing this outfit!
Us eating a late dinner. I love seafood!!
I found the tupperware drawer!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures. I like the new picture at the top of the blog. Jett is getting so big. Yeah, you've got to bring him down.

Lena said...

OMG, my summer is open and I can not wait!! I see me down about 3x during the summer!!

Li Li said...

Wow! He is big and sooo cute! For sure I can't wait to see you guys again! :)