baby growth

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Summer Break

My summer break started on the 21st of May. I have been busy trying to start my masters, finally getting the house, and trying to catch up with friends in KS(seriously in my hometown) and TX, which all of my friends are busy now with their new babies, I don't get to chat with them on the phone. But at least I leave a message and read blogs, so I know how they are doing. I wish that I could go down to see my TX crew, I could really use the laughs, but of course, I have no money for travel right now. I can't complain, I have my Jett and he is hilarious! Did I mention that I am a part time worker for American Greeting Cards! Yup, just about 9hrs a week, it makes a payment though and it is easy work!!

If I had already gotten my stimulis check, I would have been in TX, but of course, I have not gotten crap! I did direct deposit, but it still was not in the account, so now, I hope that it comes by check, if not, I don't know what the heck?


Here are a few pics of Jett. As soon as I get my check, I will get a new camera!! I must have zoomed in on the pics, and this is what I got!!







8 comments:

Ryann said...

He's getting so big!!! He's a little man! Wish I could go visit Texas too!! We need to cordinate a visit sometime.

ChristinaPorter said...

HEY MARIA H!! This is Christi Porter, I attened grade school and jr high with ya and....took my very first sip of beer with ya, LOL. Anyways, I am trying to locate Valerie Weitzel on the internet but have had no success as of yet. I googled her name and I got you, which is cool cause I get to see what you've been up to. If you dont mind could you please contact me on myspace? Christina Porter in Joplin, MO- I really dont wanna leave my email address on this blog for all to see..lol
It is so great to see you are doing Awesome! hope to hear from you soon.-christi =)

ChristinaPorter said...

Hey again, hope you are doing well..I now see that we can communicate through this, which is cool. So, I will check back later to see what's going on with ya. Have a great day!!

Lena said...

SWEET!! Of course I remember you Christina!!
We have to talk more about the beer thing!! I have detoxed since then!!LOL


Ryann, yes, lets cordinate!!

Lena said...

christy, email me...
mehernandez75@yahoo.com

Mrs. H said...

He is such a cutie! Yea for summer!

Unknown said...

We miss you here in Texas. And, are we sure that you need a new camera or is it what we call "user error?" I'M YOKING!!

Good luck with all you've got going on there in KS.

Li Li said...

Dang!! He is big...but so CUTE! And yes, come to Texas! We all want to see you two...and Ryann too!