baby growth

Monday, January 05, 2009

Christmas 2008

Jett loves bowling!
Hard hat falls!

Trash!
Handy Manny the man!
Jett loves Shrek
Jett was sooo happy that Santa gave him a banana!
Well, I must say that I had a wasted Christmas vacation. In my district you could either pick Monday Dec. 22nd or Friday Jan. 2nd to come in for 3 hrs. Well, I was going to come in on that Monday but at 7:30-9:30am I was stuck on the toilet!! Ya, those 2 hrs totally drained me!! I went back to bed and then at 10:30am, woke to vomit!!! So, I did not go into work and stayed home pukeing and shi!!ing all day!! I finally felt better around 8pm but did not eat. I did eat just a little the next day and did not throw up. My stomache was still messed up toilet wise. Wednesday, I was still sluggish and then Christmas Eve night, I am started feeling light headed. Christmas morning, we woke to open presents and then we went to my bro's house and my head killed me!! I got light headed and weak. We went home, I turned on Shrek for Jett and I believe I passed out and he was awake on his second time watching Shrek. I was dehydrated with a sinus infection, I finally figured it out and got some gatorade and musinex. Saturday I was feeling much better, but I feel that I had a waste of my vacation!! All we did was watch tons of movies and caught up on my shows.
Here are some pics of Christmas with Jett. He totally is a hoot!!!

No comments: