baby growth

Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer 2010











Well friends, I have been away for quite some time but with good intentions. I have finally completed my Masters and am very proud of myself! Lovie is going to be 9 months and is a hoot! She is starting to lose her cheeks, but they are still good size! About a week ago, she finally pushed out her first tooth. Thank goodness, we went threw several months of slobber! My Jett is not fully potty trained and heading to pre-school in Pittsburg with momma. I got released from my teaching position due to budget cuts again in Louisburg and now will be at a private catholic school that is 45 min east of where I live. I think that I will be there for more than two years. I will be head softball coach and will be coaching jr. vball. and teaching spanish. I am very excited. I went to college at pitt and loved it there!




2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Maria!! Welcome back! Lovie is precious! I can't believe she has only cut one tooth. Jack has 8 and is working on number 9!! Jett looks like such a handsome big boy. Good luck with the new school and have fun coaching vball!!

Ryann said...

Yes, nice to see you again. Love those cheeks! Let me know when you are in KC! It will be great to see you!