baby growth

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Good Bye size 12-14


Well, I have been hungry like crazy. I can not seem to keep enough snack food and my lunch food stocked for the day. When I am hungry, I am hungry!!! I eat dark meat chicken, pork chops, steaks, and ribs really well. Hamburger still grosses me out a bit. I am not much on tortillas, bread mainly the crust, and pastey stuff.
I do have some major gas! On my way to work Monday, I thought that I may have felt the baby but I think it was just gas. I swear that the fart bubble did not even go through to the anal.
I don't know how much weight I have gained for I do not have a scale in my house. But by the picture, I would say about 10+ lbs.
OK, so I am cheap. I had went shopping for maternity jeans, ok, they were expensive. I could not see me spending $44 for those kind of jeans. So, my friend had once told me about putting a rubber band through the button whole and then attaching it to the button. It worked perfectly!! I sure am stretching that band though. Those pants are a size 14.
My boobs are still huge. I am wearing a size 16W in shirts. I still have some room not much though. My tummy is not bigger than my chichis yet. I emphasize the word yet.

1 comment:

laura said...

the boobs will only get bigger...sorry to tell you. my tummy never really got bigger than my boobs...yeah, they were ENORMI.