baby growth

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Why I Love Bowling

Last night Donnie and I went to go bowling at Plano Super Bowl. Donnie bowls and I sit and watch him. Prior to my pregnancy, I would sit and watch and DRINK and make a drinking game out of his bowling game.
I like this little bowling alley for three reasons. First, they have a reasonable price for bowling and beer. Two, they have kareoke on Wednesday and Friday nights in the little bar in the bowling alley. People do not have to wait to sing, they just get up there whenever they want and they are not good. Thirdly, it is great people watching.
Well, I did not think this place could get any better until last night. If I ever had wanted to have a beer since I have been pregnant, it was then.
I saw this young man coming out of the bar with this huge like trophy thing!!!! My eyes were immediately focused on what he held. My mouth dropped when I finally figured out what it was. It was so huge, appeared heavy, a tad bit of sweat made it look sleek, and refreshing. My mouth watered, you know like you want to vomit but this was a great feeling sensation. Donnie could not pry my eyes off of it.
I am sorry I do not have a picture of it, but will get one soon, I was just so mesmerized. So, just picture this in your head.....
From bottom to top, a little wooden platform with a bowling ball on top. The bowling ball has a spout so beer can come out of it. Then attached to the top of the bowling ball is a bong plastic pipe looking thing. It is 100 ounces. So, that is 8.3 beers filled in the bong. It was so frosty and when the beer came out of the spout it was smooth pouring. I have never seen such good head on a beer! On the bong it had the 10 frames of bowling.
My eyes were fixated on that the whole night, I finally had to open a book to get my mind off of it, but it still was in the back of my mind! Once again, I apologize for no picture but I was stunned and am still fanticizing about it today.
My goal is to get one of those home with me!!!!!LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i know what you are talking about...they have them at humperdinks (minus the bowling theme) and a girl i know took one home. it is awesome.