baby growth

Monday, November 05, 2007

Jumping Frijoles!!

Here is my Little Mexican Jumping Bean. This was the only night that I actually heard that Jett looked like me, umh, I wonder why???

Jett did not know what to think when he got all fixed up. He kinda figured it out and well you can see from the next pic.

He was not too happy at this time, but he actually kept on his sombrero and did fabulous.

Here is Grandma and Jett. Grandma is sooo crazy. I was too dressed up but did not get a pic taken of us. I had a mustache and a serape on.

Trick or treating wore me out. Getting Jett in and out of the car was a pain. We managed to get to 5 houses and we were both beat. Jett did good, he got a banana, money, and some candy!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I LOVE the costume. That's what I voted for.

Albuquerque is four hours from Deming, by the way, but we may have to make a road trip to see Donnie bowl!! That sounds awesome!

Unknown said...

Great Costume. I've seen that one before -- On my front porch! Maria and Bubba did it well, but Jett's looking pretty mexi too!

Li Li said...

Maria-- that is AWESOME! He looks so dang cute!