baby growth

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

more Garth



It has been a long time since I have been to a concert and not drink. Uhm, I can actually remember what song he came out to, were I parked and how much money I spent!!!





So, I got tickets they were in the nose bleeds. But my cuñado, Keating, bought six tickets, he was 8th in line and got really good seats. Donnie and I took 2. We were on Garth's backside, but he moved everywhere on that stage, so we got to see all of him. We were on the 9th row, I believe and it was a great view!


Garth had quite the intro. At first, the piano guy came up and everyone thought it was him, then the spot light went to the guitar player and everyone thought that it was him, no, then there is a whole in the G on the piano and someone was coming out through there, everyone thought it was Garth but no, it was Jimmy. Finally, Garth came up from the floor in front of the drums. It had me on my feet.

1 comment:

Li Li said...

Haha...you knew where you parked! I guess that is one perk of being sober! :)