baby growth

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Well, well, well

Courtesy of Aurora, what do you think this is? take the poll on the side...
Some of Jett's chicks....Jayden and Macie
Jayden and the Jett


Donnie and Jett. Jett actually fell asleep, I went to the store and missed the passed out Jett.

Quinten and the Jett

OK, so it has been awhile!! I am pregnant, did not know if I ever put that on here. I am 31 weeks, and supposedly having a girl. Thanks to Aurora, I have some clothes to start off with. I also, have this awesome blanket that she gave me, I really think she should be Mexican.
Anywho, I had 2 online classes this summer towards my masters. The first class in June was easy, although, I had to hand in a portfolio, that was tons of writing. I also had watched my nieces and one of my friends girls during the day. Needless to say, it only lasted through June. I can not handle being pregnant and summer together!!
July, I had a hard ass time consuming class. This professor meant it when he wrote it is like you are in 3hrs of class and then at least 3hrs a day of work!! He was right. I have never made an 80 slide power point before in my life!! I hope I will never have to again!!
I feel like this is my only free week before I start school. I start Aug. 10 this Monday, and I am kinda excited. I am once again a head coach and teaching spanish. A little rusty at both, but am ready!! I will be living part time at my sister's in Olathe, which is 30 min. from my job and part time in Chanute. I will do my maternity leave in Chanute. We will share Jett everyother weekend or every two weeks!!
As for the baby, I have a sonogram tomorrow, going to make sure she is still a she. I have a scheduled csection on Oct 8th, regular due date is the 15th. I think she will come early, this little girl can hit, kick and punch. Jett was due on Feb. 15th and he came Jan. 25th. Great possiblity!! I am at 2 weeks to the doc!
I will try to do my best to keep up on my blog for you guys. I have been reading you alls, just not posting on mine!!










2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL on the blanket and me being mexican! Good luck on the year of new job, new baby, etc, etc, etc. You are a crazy woman. I wish you the best. We always miss you here in Big D. Hope to see you all after the little baby coming along.

Ryann said...

My vote is your nursing bra...good lord that's a blanket?!?!?! Can't wait to meet the new addition!!!