baby growth

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Awesome Singers!


We all went to the Safari Grill, which was my very first time there, and I thought they had great food. I actually felt like I was in Dallas. Anyways, we had some great singers, then there was me, and then we had some singers that tried their best, well, they were awesome anyways.
As you know, I can't hold my pee that well, and I guess when I went to the bathroom my sister Christina and my cousin Cindy were going up onto the stage and I am not exactly sure how it went but there was a hand that was stepped on and Cindy fell onto the stage!!! That would have been hilarious to see. I was just lucky to hear them sing an Elvis song!!!

Pictured to the right are my sister Christina, Friends Kris Alonzo and Valerie Weitzel, and cousin-n-law Michelle. I believe they were singing "Summer Lovin."

No comments: