baby growth

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I am back, but not for long...

OK, so I thought that I would be able to keep up with this blog thing. Well, it ain't happening. I am overloaded with wedding stuff and am worn out by the time I get home. Most of the time I just want to eat and go to bed. Needless to say, my house has been totally neglected. I feel like I am in softball season already!!!

Good thing is that I totally feel the baby. He is very active, mainly throughout the day. Sometimes he kicks me so hard that I feel like I am going to see a foot when I go to the bathroom. It is totally a weird feeling. I still can't believe I have a little creature in me!!
I know he is over a pound, probably pushing 2lbs! YIKES

Thought that I would post a little something, I have to blog my bridal shower/bachlorette party!!! They were a blast by the way. But, know I have to go fold clothes!!!

No comments: