baby growth

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Emotional

I am in no means getting cold feet, it is just the thought of me crying ALOT at my wedding. For one, my hormones allow me to cry at random times. I guess it is the pregnancy thing. For instance, I will be in the truck driving and all of a sudden, I am crying to a song. Or one day, there were cows on the side of the road, really close to me, and I remember thinking that was so cute and was crying!!!! What the heck?
So, on my wedding day, if I was not pregnant and getting married, I would probably shed a tear or two, but now that the deed has already been done, I am worried I will be an emotional crying mess. So, please, someone do something to make me laugh.

Once again, this thing about me being center of attention, is getting even scarier!

No comments: