baby growth

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Christmas funny


I had not laughed this hard in my life until Christmas Eve. Bubba got a present from my sister Christina. He opened it and well low and behold, he got some Royals onesies. Donnie told Bubba that he might be able to fit into them next year!!! Right about that time, Christina comes flying down the stairs, her hands full of presents. Almost like Santa coming down the chimney. All I here is a bunch of rumble, I look and Christina is splat right on the bottom of the steps. Sara seemed like the only concerned one, running over to the stairs to see if she was OK. Meanwhile, my worried mother was wanting the camera to video the fall!!!! I thought that I was going to have the kid then, I was laughing so hard!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

man, you guys are heartless!