baby growth

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

How big I was??


Here I am at the time of my baby shower in Chanute. I thought I was big then!! I am now measuring at 40 weeks when I am only going to be 36.
My back is killing me, my hands are knumb, and I can not eat that much. I believe I may have grown a couple of inches, I think he is stretching me out. I do know that if my feet have never been any flatter in my life, they are now. I have such wide ass feet, my toes are still thin, but my arch FAT!! Yes, and Donnie through out that I had CANKLES!! Whenever my King Kong is ready, I will be too!!!
By the way, I had a doctor's appointment on Friday, was in there early in the morning at 8:45am the second one and well the lady before me, went into labor, so I had to reschedule. Thus, I got away with her checking my cervix!!!! My next appointment is this Friday, every week now!!!

No comments: