baby growth

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

BREECH BABY!!!

Well, I went to my sonogram doctor this past Friday and he was very amazed on how much hair the baby had. He said usually you can see the back of the head but the hair was very much present all over the head. He could not quit talking about how much hair the baby had on his ears, yes his ears!
Prior to the sonogram, Dr. Marcia had thought that the baby was head down, I for some reason had my doubts about that, I would think that I could feel him turn. Dr. Trimmer, had said that I can not blame Dr. Marcia for thinking his head was down, LOOK HOW BIG HIS HIPS ARE! So, our baby has some boodie, like his daddy.
This sonogram was a great turning point for me, now I can not wait to meet my little monster. The sonogram was so clear that you could see him just blinking his eyes and looking around and his hands playing with his toes. He gave a couple of smerks, but mainly just looking. He looked so happy, he does not look like an alien anymore! I guess that makes it even more real!!

Today, Tuesday, I had my doctors appointment and she really stressed that I watch my sugar. I admitted to her that it was really hard to take my blood 4 times a day and resisting all the goodies. I needed structure and now that I am at home, that will get completed!!!
Anyways, Dr. Marcia pushed on me and felt around and she was still stund that the baby was still breech. So, she wanted to see for herself and she gave me a quick sonogram. Prior to the sonogram, she was saying that if the baby does not turn by January 20th then, we will have to C-section him out. Which, I am not scared off. I was more worried about hatching him out and still am. But, when she saw him, she said that I was at a 90% chance of Csection due to the baby's hinney being low in my pelvis and not being much room to move. But, she says we will let him tell us what he wants to do. So, either Feb. 4,5,6,7 ?????

Happy New Year to All- we were in bed watching a movie by 8pm and out just before midnight!!
What parent hood holds for me in 2007!!

No comments: